- Be sure to power off the lights every time you leave a room.
- Turn off appliances if not needed just like TV, computer, radio, etc.
- If you’re going out of town, be always sure to unplug all electricity including the power source.
- Never let a door or window open in times your cooler or heater is on.
- Turn off faucet when brushing your teeth and save water as well because it is one of our natural resources.
- Whenever possible, turn off the electric fan and open the window to circulate and reduce heat.
- Only use refrigerator that will suits your needs and avoid much door opening.
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Ways We Can Save Electricity At Home
It is really important to save electricity at home or in any place. Electricity consumption can be less if only people know and understand how to use it wisely. To help protect our mother nature, saving electricity is one of the best options even if in our house. We are blind to see that simple saving tips can be found evidently in our own house. Common sense is nothing important as that. Be aware that saving electricity will depend on our choices.
To save extra money as well as electricity, we should take action from our selves. Discipline yourself and place effort in doing it. Additionally, you have to be considerate that the whole family cooperation is essential in making this as a habit.
You may focus on machines that consumes great amount of electricity first. Reduce the use of appliances in a day and you’ll see the difference from your previous bills. Follow guidelines in saving electricity:
Any suggestions or tips in mind? Never hesitate to share it with your friends and family. These will alert people to start save electricity as soon as possible.